Sunday, June 13, 2010

Looking Out The Window

I flew to Edmonton  last week with a friend using Westjet. When comparing Westjet to Air Canada, the national carrier cannot even begin to compete with Westjet in terms of service and staff friendliness. So if you are in Canada choose to fly with Westjet.

On my way back to Vancouver from Edmonton, shortly after takeoff, I look out my window and couldn't help but took a picture of what I saw. I really like the way the picture turned out with the background and especially the cloud reflecting on the wing of the aircraft.


I shot this with my Canon G11 using the following settings.
Aperture: f/3.5.
Exposure Time: 1/500 sec.
ISO: 100.
Exposure Bais: -0.3.
Focal Length: 14mm.

Let me know what you think I can do to improve the shot should I have a chance to capture this set again.

No comments:

Post a Comment