Friday, May 14, 2010

Books That I Am Currently Reading

Few weeks ago I procured two books that I really think will help me understand my camera more. Self help is the best form of teaching you get other that a one to one session with an instructor. It keeps you motivated as well when you have your camera in one hand and the book you're reading on the other and you come across a function where you didn't know your equipment was capable of.

Being a total amateur like myself, this book is a must for those who want to get the most out of your equipment while you really don't have much experience is photography.

Canon Powershot G10/G11 - From Snapshots to Great Shots and Nikon D90 for Dummies.

I haven't got the Nikon D90 yet but I know for sure that it will be the camera that I will be getting in 3 months time. So I decided to get it. And as for the Canon's G10/G11 book, I found this book really useful and really think that Canon should have included this book as part of their user manual.



No comments:

Post a Comment