Wednesday, May 12, 2010

UPDATE: New Breed Of Digital Camera

I just found out the Olympus also came out with the ILC format camera in their lineup. They are called the PEN Digital lineup. There are three PEN series from Olympus E-P1, E-P2 and E-PL1 all three of them uses a 12.3 megapixel mirco 4/3 sensor. And also shoots 720p high definition (HD) video.

I did play with my friend's E-PL1 for a bit and I was impress by it. Pictures was clear and crisp. The focus was not too fast but considered ok. Too bad I forgot to save some of the photo taken with the camera to my memory card or I will have some sample photo to show you guys. And for you who must know where the camera is made, all three model are currently made in China.

E-P1.


E-P2.



E-PL1.




Hope you find this update useful. As this is only an introduction, I will keep this post short.

Great places to get all your photography needs is from Adorama or from Amazon if you are from the US or Canada. And if you are from the South East Asia, I would recommend then you pay ShaShinKi a visit. They ship on the same day and normally your item will arrive in 3-4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment